Frequently Asked Questions
The first thing people always ask is.. What's the dogs name?
- The dog's name is Stanley
Can you provide a fitness center for my business regardless of how big or small it is?
- Yes. No job is too small or too big!
What exactly do you mean when you say "professional consultation and design?"
- We design a layout that is an actual blueprint of your room or area for the optimal utilization of space and safe usage. We will partner with your architect, builder, contractor and interior designer to provide the best plan for your needs.
What if I want to convert my garage into a fitness area? Do you just provide the equipment or can you build it too? Do I have to get a separate contractor first?
- We do not do the actual construction work, but have highly qualified people that we work with that we can recommend to you. However, we do supply the flooring and mirroring.
What if I already have a fitness facility, but don't know how to use the equipment? Can you help?
- Yes, we absolutely can help you. Call us at 1-800-766-8389 or send e-mail to email@example.com and we'll be happy to work with you!
Do you only build fitness centers in the Los Angeles Area?
- No. We provide our services in the United States, Canada, and Internationally. Some distribution restrictions apply.
I am interested in purchasing maybe a treadmill, a bike and some free weights and getting a personal trainer. Can I get these from you or do I have to have a gym built in my home?
- Yes, we do sell equipment without having to have a gym built.
If I have a problem with my fitness equipment, who fixes it?
- Repair and maintenance of your equipment is all part of our service! We are certified and authorized by many of the major manufacturers to repair and maintain your equipment. If you already have an existing fitness center, in a business, apartment building, hotel, your home or corporate gym at work, we can service and maintain all of that equipment for you as well.
What if I have purchased used or refurbished equipment from you for my home. Does it come with a warranty?
- Yes, one year parts and labor.
Are you a training facility?
- No, we design fitness facilities, and sell fitness equipment and accessories, but we network with top personal trainers, nutritionists, & physical therapists who can provide you with any of these services.
How do you maintain equipment for other countries or outside of California?
- We network with all the best service organizations nationally and internationally. We can provide technical support by fax, phone and e-mail and ship all necessary parts to you.
I am coming to Los Angeles and need to rent equipment while I am working there. Can you provide me with a Woodway Treadmill in my Hotel room for a few months without having to buy it?
- Yes, absolutely. Contact us and we will get that set up for you!